30 reasons i love adam robertson
Today is my husband Adam’s 30th Birthday. He is the best person I know and the greatest husband a girl could ask for. This is an incredible day for me because it is the day I celebrate his existence. And baby, you deserve to be celebrated! Vegas, here we come!
Here are a few reasons I adore you (in no particular order):
- You have a voice that makes me melt.
- You are one of the few men I know our age who hardly ever plays video games. And if for some reason you do, if you die once, you stop.
- You have more energy than anyone I know.
- You read 1,000 books at once and leave them all over the house.
- You jumped out into oncoming traffic to save a little dog trying to make it across the highway, and we ended up keeping her and making her a part of our family.
- On our first official “date”, you had many reasons why you should run screaming for the hills because of my crazy friend, but you didn’t. Instead you stayed with me for over 24 hours straight (longest first date/conversation ever), and even fell asleep sitting up because you didn’t want to leave my side.
- You have the ability to fall asleep sitting up.
- You look amazing in a suit. Or with a beanie on. Or with anything on.
- You’re a fighter.
- I have never once asked you to put the toilet seat down.
- You have to fall asleep watching cartoons.
- You wrote a song for me for Valentine’s Day and it was the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard.
- When I met you, you were a cage fighter. After we started dating, you never fought again, and I didn’t even have to ask you to stop.
- You put up our privacy fence and hand dug probably 100 two-foot holes for the posts without an ounce of help from anyone (and in the blistering heat) because your grandfather put up a fence around his farm by himself.
- You get up at 4 AM every day to go to the gym to work out for 2 hours (while I’m asleep) before you go to work, so that you don’t have to when you get home and you can spend more time with me and the dogs.
- You make the most of each and every day by taking it as an opportunity to better yourself and make a significant step towards your goals. Not many people have that kind of drive.
- If you say you’re going to do something, you always do it.
- You know how to make me laugh like no one else, but when it’s time to get serious, you know how to get serious.
- You make the best iced coffee in the world.
- You still flirt and get shy with me and I love it.
- You eat for sustenance, not for pleasure, because you want to be healthy. The way you eat requires so much self-control and discipline and it’s inspiring everyday.
- You still come home from work with flowers for no reason at all.
- You ALWAYS say you’re sorry, no matter what. Even if you don’t have reason to be.
- You make that weird beaver face that I hate and love all at the same time when you’re being dorky or trying to be romantic.
- You constantly surprise me (not with possessions, with things you do).
- You are an amazing cook and never follow a recipe, you just feel it out. I love that.
- You are so incredibly sweet to our dogs and it often makes me think of how great you’ll be as a Dad one day.
- You are the epitome of a “manly man”, yet you aren’t afraid to carry a bag that some people might consider a “man-purse”.
- You make me laugh and feel loved every single day.
- If we ever have a son one day, I want him to be exactly like you.
Sara and Adam are are a husband and wife photography and cinematography team based out of Fredericksburg, VA. Our primary work consists of weddings, engagements, portraits, studio photography, and pets. We are available for travel within Northern Virginia, DC, Charlottesville, and Richmond and would love to speak with you. Please shoot us a message in the form to the right and we will be in touch shortly!